Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Cravings... Morning Sickness... Naps

So I spent the majority of my time during the 1st trimester dealing with waves of nausea.. which almost seemed constant... Not only that but I was reminded about how tired your body gets when growing another person!  So the housework suffered as did my ability to blog anything...  that's right... even as you read this you are a victim of backdating!

Maggie being the tot that she is kept me on my toes, but I did learn to nap when she napped... however I still was worn out at all times!

I tried to compare how I was feeling to when I was pregnant with Maggie, and I feel like this time I was much more nauseous; to keep from feeling nausea I found that if I was constantly eating that it subsided...so this time I gained weight more quickly or at least I think I did?!

Cravings.. it is always interesting what you crave.  The beginning of this pregnancy I wanted sour and spicy... dill pickles, nachos with jalepenos, chicago style hot dogs, spicy italian sandwiches with banana peppers and pickles.  I didn't seem to keen on sweets... I still wanted buffalo chicken... and I wanted red meat!  And lots of it... I don't think I have blogged about this previously, but Seana and I had started moving towards vegetarian... we had pretty much given up red meat... I had gotten sick on one of our trips after eating a ribeye so even the sight of red meat left me disgusted... Leave it to pregnancy to make all that fade away!


No comments:

Post a Comment