Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

What a Kick!

Felt our pisces kick today... It was a couple flutters of activity but definitely baby movement!  I actually felt a flutter a few days ago but it was fleeting and I didn't feel a repeat performance so I wasn't 100% sure.  This time however, I have no doubt in my mind!

I have to say it is amazing feeling the baby this early on... 17 weeks!  With Maggie it was much later as in 23 or so weeks, I guess I could scroll back through our blog and see exactly... I just remember that with Maggie we seemed to wait forever to feel her and when we talked about it with our ob/gyn we were seeing she said it had to do with where she was attached to the uterus, that her positioning cushioned her movement so we would have to wait longer to feel her.

Apparently the pisces is positioned perfectly for feeling his/her moves!!

No comments:

Post a Comment