Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 7, 2010

It's like staying away from free chocolate

So I am sick. It is not a huge surprise since I have been running myself ragged for three weeks. I mean I can only go without sleep, eating yucky food and being around dirty hospital for so long before my body forces me into a time out. I have never missed a Dr. appointment, I held my daughter the minute she was born, I have been at the hospital every day since and now .... now I am at home by myself. Which is where I should be because the last thing I want is to get my Queen Bean sick.

I am sure I will find something useful to do in between napping and blowing my nose. All I know is I can't wait until I am better and can hold my sweet girl again. And hug Melissa without both of us holding our breaths. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment