What I have learned so far...
1. All hats and hoods should come with little bear ears on them.
2. Pooping in a fresh clean diaper is a baby's favorite.
3. Positioning yourself and a new diaper are crucial... even the smallest toot can project poo right onto your shirt.
4. Bath time is a great time to pee on Mommy either on your way in or on your way out of the water.
5. Timing is everything, as soon as I start doing something productive, Maggie needs something... but ironically if I feel like being unproductive she sleeps for hours.
6. Any topic can be turned into a song.
7. Abba and Neil Diamond are awesome for dancing with a baby!
8. Eating and typing are quite challenging when holding a baby.
9. Eating ribs while holding a baby is close to impossible.
10. Spit up and Poo can happen at the same time... and getting them on myself doesn't gross me out.
11. Nothing beats waking up to giggles and coos, Maggie's smile makes my heart overflow with happiness.