Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Oh the cuteness!

Maggie is amazing!  I know I have a very biased opinion but it is true. She is amazing.  

Right now she is really starting to pick up things and imitate what she sees around her!  

You may think me horrible but I have dubbed this phase as the "tricks" phase.  This is the age when you can teach your little tot how to do tricks! 

Over the past few weeks Maggie has started to walk backwards; blow kisses; do head, shoulders, knees and toes; spin around in a circle and of course the peek a boo (which she has been doing for a while now).

She has also really picked up on her signing!

She does "more" (but uses it to communicate "I Want")
She does "all done" (uses it to communicate "all done" as well as "I DON'T Want")
She does "milk"
She does "eat"

I had Muti look up the sign for want and I don't want so I can start correcting her with the right signing.  Hopefully she will pick that up soon!

If I get a chance I will try to catch some of her little antics on video and share.

No comments:

Post a Comment