Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Productive Week!

So it has been a very productive week and weekend. I am happy to say that we have knocked out quite a bit of our list. Some items are half way there so they will be scratched off soon! YAY! Take that List!

Move Nursing Chair
Put together Birthing Kit
Prepare freezer meals for 1st couple weeks postpartum
Put together baby first aid & medicine kit
Set up Diaper Station on main level
Put together Nursery Art
Wash the New Outfits for 0-3 months
Deep Clean House
Get Carpets Shampooed
Finish putting together guest room 1
Finish putting together loft
Finish organizing office
Finish legal paperwork for our estate planning
Work on Seana's adoption paperwork and requirements (i.e. get background check)

As you may have read off Seana's blog we had a very fun labor practice run this weekend as well. We had our midwife appt this morning, and it's officially back to the waiting game. Bahh! I am so ready to have this baby! Of course doesn't every woman at the end of the 3rd trimester scream that!

I am getting more cranky and I have proof of this. With my crankiness a new list of pet peeves....

1. The looks- I walk into a public place and almost everyone looks me over... I know Im huge you don't have to comment to your friends how big and miserable I look.... At least try a little discretion it's not like I have a 3rd arm growing out of my belly button.

2. I have no control- stop putting in your personal request of when YOU would like the baby born, If it were up to me she would already be here.... you are crazy if you think I care what you would like.

I guess I just have the two, well when it involves other people. I have a long list of why Im tired of being pregnant as well but that has been previously expressed in an earlier blog why reiterate.

For those of you who are guilty of these pet peeves... You have officially been warned.

1 comment:

  1. Is it wrong that I like the fact that people look at you and that I am totally proud of how great you look right now?? I can't believe that we have come this far and are so close to a whole new adventure together.

    ReplyDelete