Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Grandma's Visit

My mom spent her spring break with us! It was a really great visit... normally My mom and I have an expiration date, but this visit went great.. and our time didn't expire! I will admit it was a little shaky at the beginning, but I came to realize it was my attitude that needed to be checked at the door. After I changed my attitude it became a really great visit. We had intended on tackling a big project while she was here.. we wanted to create a path for our dogs lining the fence with edging and filled in with river rock.. but the weather didn't agree.. it decided to rain almost all week. So at my Mom's suggestion we organized our laundry room and put together our Dog shelf a place near our back door to store towels and dog treats. Pictures to come. They both turned out great! I love the new look and how organized it all is... now if only I could accomplish that with our office.

Now I don't want you to think I am one to put my Mom to work... but well I am... but it is needed, my Mom is a busy body and always needs a project or she starts to go stir crazy. Trust me if you don't have a project for her she will create one!

The rest of my Mom's visit was enjoying her granddaughter. And they got a lot of time together! It was nice to have my hands free a bit more than usual and my Mom ate her up!!

I was horrible with our camera during her visit, perhaps because she had her camera out a lot I didn't bother grabbing mine... Here are the pics I got of Maggie with her Grandma, she is helping her pack to leave.





No comments:

Post a Comment