Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Barnes & Noble Pulled me in!!!

I did some research on pregnancy books... and I was all set...

I was going to get two books:

The Mayo Clinic Guide to Pregnancy

Eating for Pregnancy: The Essential Nutrition Guide and Cookbook for Today's Mothers-to-Be

I found my way to the right section and before I knew it had picked out 5 books.... Most of which I know I do not need.

So I begrudgingly put two of them away.... okay fine I put one of them away....bahhh.

Leaving with 4 books only one being what I was going in for...the Mayo Clinic Guide...

I also got:

Feed the Belly
The Well Rounded Pregnancy Cookbook
I'm Pregnant! Now what do I eat?

All of which touch on what you should be putting into your body during the all important 9 months when you are eating for 2!!

Besides, I'm a sucker for cookbooks...

I am actually enjoying reading 'feed the belly'....aside from the use of the words "prego" or "preggers" these terms annoy me and the author seems to enjoy them immensely!

No comments:

Post a Comment