Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Waiting Game

We are on day 5 of the waiting, according to the Mayo guide if the egg were fertilized it is now a blastocyst and it has made its way into my uterus but has not attached itself yet.... 

I always thought the egg got fertilized in the uterus, but it actually gets fertilized in the fallopian tube and then travels down into the uterus... At least Im learning something.

Luckily we have been distracted during most of the time we are waiting...as most of you know we went to Indiana to house hunt!  We think we may have found an alternative to the short sale we put an offer on at the beginning of the month.  We have made an offer for the alternative and guess what are WAITING to hear what the sellers think of it. 

So I'm learning to be patient even when attempting to distract myself.

I think I am getting pretty good at it.

So 7 to 9 more days until we know if we are pregnant.






No comments:

Post a Comment