Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Visual confirmation of the bean

Today has been a great day so far. Strawberries are in season and today I got to see the bean in action.

So every day I get the joy of feeling the bean move about. Usually it is at night and it feels like MJ's stomach has the hiccups. Like a thump from inside. Sometime I here MJ go "whoa" and then I put my hand on her stomach and I can feel our little girl kicking away. Most the time I wonder where she is going or what she is up too.

This morning, I was laying next to MJ feeling the bean kick when all the sudden I saw MJ's stomach punch up like a thump. We both looked at each other and I said "did you see that?" Over the next few minutes I saw the same thing. So its official- the bean is in there, active and kicking like crazy.

All this movement makes me realize that I need to get her room ready and a car seat. Don't want to wait until the last minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment