Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

The Official Baby Shower


Well this past weekend we went up to Michigan for our baby shower with my family. I have to say I was really touched that so many of my family came and celebrated the upcoming arrival of our little bean! Plus we got presents umm YAY!

We got stuff that we needed and some little outfits that are absolutely adorable! I have to say, I was quite the naysayer in regards to getting more outfits for her because we were given so many hand me downs from Scott and Mindy... but our little bean deserves some outfits bought just for her! Some times I need to take a step back and realize that there is a joy in both shopping for baby stuff and giving what you want to our little girl after all she deserves the best!

Most importantly we were given some great words of advice.... see below!






No comments:

Post a Comment