Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Symptom: Baby Fever

My girl and I have decided to have a baby!!!  

We thought it best to document our journey via blog.  I am not much for grammar so be prepared for run on sentences that is my specialty, oh and I love commas, but will opt for a semi-colon if I get self conscious about the commas.

I guess a little back ground information would be a good start.  My girl and I have been together for 2 and 1/2 years and have been married for just over 2 months now.  We met on Myspace which turned into coffee which turned into love.   We both had been in previous relationships so going into this one with our past experiences helped.  We openly discussed our must haves and would likes; through that we learned that we both wanted to have kids someday.  That conversation came pretty early on so its not too surprising that right after the wedding I was chomping at the bit to get this baby train on the move.










No comments:

Post a Comment