Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

So I think about it everyday

I am a pretty patient person. I think that is what makes me amiable many days ...but I would be lying if I said I didn't think about MJ's possible pregnancy everyday. And I would be lying if I said I wasn't counting the days.

This month we have taken then approach of "Let's not get our hopes up." But come on - she lives with a dreamer. Everyday I have been imagining what it might be like to see those little pink lines. I see pregnant woman and I think "Oooo I can't wait". Then I see kids screaming in line at a movie and I think "Hum ... I guess they can't stay tiny forever but I still want one."

So we will see (that's code for I am not allowed to predict that on Thanksgiving we will see two pink lines)

No comments:

Post a Comment