Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, November 30, 2009

Hulk Smash!

Ever see the Incredible Hulk show on TV from like the 80s? I have a picture of Lou Ferrigno on my desk that one of my employees made me. It has the all important tag line "Because you won't like me when I'm angry".

I feel like the Hulk some days .... not all burly and manly... but slow to anger. But when I do get angry, it's not pretty just like Lou Ferrigno in green make-up and a wig.

It was a trying weekend. My prediction was wrong and I knew MJ was frustrated at Thanksgiving and no matter what I couldn't make it better. So now we have to try again for a third month and all I want to do is break things in the Doctor's office because they represent the fact that I can't make things any better and I can't do anything to make this process better.

Just like the Hulk I want to recklessly smash through walls, break things and run through the city with no top on and ripped up jean shorts .... well maybe not the topless part. But instead I think I will take a walk, eat some lunch, and when I get home tonight, hug the dogs. I think I will also sit down and pray and remind myself that as long as I am learning, no effort is wasted.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful final outlook! (But growing up I DID have a crush on the incredible Hulk when he was angry!)

    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete