Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, March 26, 2010

Aren't apples bigger than avocados??


I was on one of my favorite websites... babycenter.com as they had sent me my weekly email which tells me what week Im in and what the baby is up to.

Well I am starting week 16, and this week the baby is the size of an avocado.... hmmm that's it?? Last week the baby was the size of an apple... I feel gipped! Aren't apples bigger than Avocados??? Seriously.

Doing a quick search for images online and zilch, it turns out the majority of society doesn't take picture of apples with avocados.... So I have to do the dirty work myself huh...which of course is attached for your viewing pleasure... They look to be similar in "length" but the avocado is definitely smaller. Perhaps I just haven't experienced a full sized avocado in my life.

Either way, I still love our bean. And can't wait for next week when we get to see the lil' one again!! YAY!

2 comments:

  1. Hass Avocados are pretty big and some apples are smaller in size..but I totally agree with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not the Avacado, it's the Apple.. We are used to genetically engineered apples. My grandparents had an apple tree, 3 or 4 bites, it was gone.

    ReplyDelete