Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 25, 2011

And I must say.

I blog a lot about Maggie and a lot about our adventures... rarely do I blog about what is going through my head.

Believe it or not, a lot gets thrown around in there. Even now I contemplating write this blog or go to bed...

So I will attempt to keep this short.

Since we started this blog our lives have really changed... from being in Colorado to Indiana and now exploring New England while living in Connecticut. This blog started because we wanted to start trying to have a baby and now we have a beautiful little girl who is growing like crazy and keeping us super busy!

It is absolutely amazing where life takes us. I feel truly blessed to be living the life I am living. Sure I could always use a bit more spending money but in the matters of the heart and with family and friends I can't complain... well except that I wish everyone was closer to where we are!!

Speaking of... I am quite surprised at how much I am loving being on the east coast, I love all the things there are to do and how close in proximity everything is... I love the weather, I love the beaches, I love the geography! I would totally live here if our family and friends weren't SO far away!

I think we are just going to have to find a way to buy a beach house on the east coast for our summers....

Well I had intended on being deeper than this for this blog but the "go to bed" option in my mind is winning. I better turn in before Maggie stirs!


No comments:

Post a Comment