Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 21, 2011

First Steps!!!

Maggie took her first steps on Thursday, August 18th, and I don't have it on video BAHH! I have been holding off to do a post so that I could include video but since Thursday she hasn't repeated her performance.

So here is the story. Maggie was playing and I had just gotten off the phone with my brother and decided to call Seana to check in with her at work. Her phone rings she picks up I say "hi" and... then "OH MY GOD... Maggie just took a step and another... she is walking!!!!" Seana is like "WHAT???!!! Really? Oh I hate work I am missing it" I of course say... "I need to find the camera" and as if Maggie heard and understood she sat down.

I spent the rest of the day with the camera within arms reach. The instant I sat it down and stepped away from it she took 3 more steps. DANG IT! I ended Thursday thinking oh well I will get it tomorrow for sure... But it is like she forgot she took those steps over night and hasn't repeated.

Right now I am the only witness to this feat... Im sure that will change soon enough and we all will have to chase her down on a regular basis!

No comments:

Post a Comment