Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

The First Flutter

Although I have missed some Dr. appointments due to Maggie not appreciating the scary "white coats", there was no way I was missing today's first ultrasound. It was a week earlier than we did Maggie's (her's was at 7 weeks), but was just as amazing. This was my first chance to see the Pisces in action. The amazing tiny flutter of a heart beat. It amazes me that at just 6 weeks ... 2 weeks after a "missed" period there is this definite sign of life. Feeling amazed by this tiny life springing to life.

1 comment:

  1. I am so far behind on reading blogs, so I totally missed that you guys were trying again. And that you are pregnant! Congrats :) I'll tell Ernest when he gets home tonight - you know he'l be excited for you too! Awesome that you got to the heartbeat. The miracle life is amazing!

    ReplyDelete