Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 14, 2011

Challenge Day 5

My Siblings...

I have one brother... We have been enemies, friends, roommates and siblings...

When we were kids he went by Derek (his middle name), but now he goes by Jack (his first name)... He is 2 years older than me but most people think he is my younger brother because I act more grown up. When we were kids we were sworn enemies unless we had an enemy in common that needed defeating then we would work together. Usually that enemy was our parents...

No matter where we go we always end up together. We have almost always lived in the same city. Even now we both live in Noblesville, IN. My brother and I don't always see eye to eye on things but I know that when it really counts he is always there for me. I hope he feels the same way.

No comments:

Post a Comment