Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, January 17, 2011

4 months!

Yesterday marked Maggie's 4 month birthday! I can't believe it. I was looking at pictures and videos chronologically from when she was born, it is absolutely amazing how much she has changed and grown!

This last week, she had her 4 month wellness check up and vaccines. She now weighs in at 14 lbs 14 ozs and she is 26" long! She is now in the 78th percentile for weight, and in the 97th percentile for height! At her 2 month wellness check up she was in the 84th percentile for weight, and we just learned that for height then she was in the 99th percentile! She is SO tall!

Over Christmas my parents were here visiting and my Mom is 5'0" tall... I have to say when she held Maggie, Maggie looked ginormous!!! She will be half her size in no time it seems!

No comments:

Post a Comment