Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Times 2 plus some

I love my wife. We had our second blood test today and some hormone count needed to be at least 1000. Well she hit 1500. No wonder she has been so tired. That baby is growing like crazy. And what is even better is the baby is still in there! Yay baby ... grow grow. It still hasn't sunk in yet.

So these last few days have been very hard for me. Our house is a mess because we just moved and things are in boxes. I want my wife to have a place to laydown when she is tried that doesn't smell like dog pee (we are at a friends house and their last renters ruined the carpet). I want her to be able to cook nutritious food, to have a place to sit and eat. I want to make things livable.

I know there is only so much I can do in a day, but I want to be done already. I do have to say it is nice to have windows and a backyard. We will get there. I think I just need to adjust my attitude and enjoy what we have.

No comments:

Post a Comment