Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, April 23, 2010

OOH Im a lucky one!

There are a couple other blogs I read, and one of the blogs I follow belongs to Mrs. Grant who is from what I have read a very strong and blessed gal!

She was also sweet enough to give me this :)


I've never received an award for writing... blogs included so Thank You, Mrs. Grant, so much for passing it my way!


The rules for this award go as follow:

* Accept & thank the fellow bloggie who gave this to you
* List 10 things about yourself
* List 5 additional things that you don't like
* Award this to 10 other fellow bloggies

1- I will preach away at how horrible processed food is and then hypocritically indulge in my love, Nachos, with the most processed cheese you can imagine.

2- I think of myself as a traveler, but have never gotten a passport

3- I secretly love going to the dentist! (Im leaving this one, Mrs. Grant, I too love the dentist!)

4- I am horribly shy in large groups, and will blush if I think any attention is pointed in my direction.

5- I miss New Mexico everyday and sometimes think about moving back.

6- I love teen movies... the cheesier the better... one of my all time favorites is Parent Trap 4: Hawaiian Honeymoon

7- I have a couple golf balls on my desk, but can't and don't golf.

8- I bought myself my dream car for quitting smoking.... it worked like a charm haven't touched them in over 2 yrs!

9- I love puzzles!

10- I feel so blessed to have been given the bean, conception is a miracle, and I can't wait to meet her!

Now for 5 things I don't like:
1- Spiders
2- Olives
3- Coconuts
4- Sharks
5- Dogs that don't listen

Now, I shall pass on this award to the following lucky ladies and gent (dont worry he is gorgeous):
Mindy
Mrs. Grant
Luke B.

I currently only read 3 blogs as Im not allowing myself to read more than that until I get the house unpacked.... yes the house is still not completely unpacked!

So Mindy & Mrs. Grant perhaps you both can pick up my slack if you have 7 additional bloggers you would like to award?


1 comment:

  1. I am so with you on the Nacho thing!!! I too call myself a traveler sans passport ;O)

    ReplyDelete