Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, April 30, 2010

My dad makes me laugh

So tonight I had a chat with my dad. He is one of my favorite people and I realized that I think I got my sense of humor from him. My sense of humor is one of my favorite things about me, and I have always wondered if it was learned or inherited. I will never know, but I do love the fact that I can call him up and joke around.

I remember this one time he bought me a tape recorder. It was the first one I ever had and I spent the entire day pretending I was a newscaster - gave weather updates and all. I took my new device out to the garage where my dad was waxing his car. And he proceeded to improv with me about a bunch of nonsense. Now that's a good dad.

All I know is there is no way the bean is escaping - she is going to grow up in a group of jokers. Poor girl :)

No comments:

Post a Comment